An update about the rainy forecast for Saturday:

The safety of our runners and volunteers is our utmost priority. We are planning to hold the race event rain or shine, unless the conditions present a dangerous situation for anyone involved. In the event of severe weather in the hours leading up to the event (such as lighting within 2 miles, hail, or dangerous wind gusts), we will make a determination that morning to delay or cancel the event. We will post any changes or updates on our website and social media, so please follow us on those outlets for the latest information.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s